5/8”-11 UNC Extruder Rupture Disks
Click image to enlarge
MPI offers 5/8”-11 UNC thread extruder rupture disks that are manufactured to meet the most common specifications used in the plastics industry. They are compatible with Dynisco, Gefran, Oseco, and Fike units. 5/8”-11 rupture discs are commonly used on extruders manufactured in North America.Inconel is our standard rupture disk material, thanks to its stability over a wide temperature range. However, other materials are available for special applications. Contact us to discuss your custom material requirements.
Request a quote on the extruded rupture disks you need, or contact MPI for more information.
MPI Extruder Rupture Disks (download 5/8"-11UNC Brochure)
Features of 5/8”-11 UNC Extruder Rupture Disks
- Burst pressure ratings from 100 to 14,500psi (7–1000bar)
- Burst disc size: 3/16”
- Burst temperature ranges to 1,000°F (538°C)
- Burst tolerance: ±5%
- Compatible with Dynisco, Gefran, GP50, Osceco, Fike
- Ends available: hex, NPT, wrench flat, screwdriver slot
- Standard Inconel disks provide stability over a wide temperature range
- Standard 300 series stainless steel body (optional Inconel, Hastelloy, etc.)
- Welded one-piece assembly
- 100% factory leak tested (to 70% rating)
- Engineering tech support available by email or phone
- Large inventory of same day shipping items
- Quick delivery on custom products
MPI also carries a complete line of melt pressure products, including melt pressure transducers, melt pressure transmitters, melt pressure cables, connectors, hole plugs, hole drill kits, and hole clean kits.
Request a quote on 5/8”-11 UNC thread extruder rupture disks. Contact MPI to learn more.