Melt Pressure Transducer & Transmitter Repairs
MPI Melt Pressure offers a repair service for most fluid-filled models manufactured by MPI, as well as sensors from Dynisco, Gefran, GP50, and ISI. Repairs offer a savings of 40-60% compared to the cost of a new unit. All units are brought back to original factory standards with replacement of any or all diaphragms, threads, and/or electronics.
MPI has an almost 90% success rate for repairs sent in for analysis. Many repairs can be performed within 24 hours; more comprehensive repairs may take as long as three weeks.
Any competitor’s melt pressure transducer or transmitter sent to our factory which cannot be repaired will be offered a 40% discount off the already low MPI price.
Melt Pressure Transducer/Transmitter Repair Information
- Available for mercury, oil, and NaK fluid filled systems
- Typical savings of 40-60% compared to a new sensor
- Available for most models from Dynisco, Gefran, GP50, and MPI.
- Replacement of diaphragm, thread, and/or electronics, as required
- 40% discount offered on unrepairable units
- Engineering tech support available by email or phone
- 3 week standard delivery time
- Available 24 hour rush service
- 1 year warranty against failure caused by manufacturing defects
MPI also carries a complete line of melt pressure products, including melt pressure transducers, melt pressure transmitters, melt pressure cables, connectors, hole plugs, hole drill kits, and hole clean kits.