Melt Pressure Indicators & Melt Pressure Controllers
MPI’s melt pressure indicators and controllers come in 1/8 DIN or 1/4 DIN sizes and are ideally suited for melt pressure transducer and transmitters applications. Designed for simple programming (one-page manuals) and simple installation (color-coded wire sensor terminals), they feature large 4-digit LED displays that are easy to read from a distance.
All instruments are designed for use with melt pressure transducers with standard 350ohm strain gauge outputs, or melt pressure transmitters with amplified outputs. Our indicators and controllers offer zero and 80% span calibration to help maintain accuracy over the life of the pressure sensors.
All instruments are extremely reliable, and are backed by a 3-year warranty against manufacturer defects. Full engineering support is available via email and phone.
Features of MPI Melt Pressure Indicators & Controllers
- Compatible with Dynisco, Gefran, GP50, Gentran
- Inputs: Strain gauge, 4-20mA, 0-10VDC
- 2 alarm outputs (3 on MPT9610 – Pressure & Temp Indicator/Alarm)
- Retransmission of process value: 4-20mA or 0-10VDC
- Engineering tech support available by email or phone
- Large inventory of same day shipping items
- Quick delivery on custom products
MPI also carries a complete line of melt pressure products, including melt pressure cables, connectors, hole plugs, hole drill kits, and hole clean kits.
Request a quote on melt pressure controllers and indicators. Contact MPI to learn more.