Standard Melt Pressure Transmitters
All Parts Below are in Stock
Choose 1 Day Shipping at Checkout to Get your Transducer Tomorrow
An internal Rcal transistor mounted to the strain gauge enables easy calibration of 80% of full scale.
Request a quote on the melt pressure transmitter you need. Contact MPI for more information.
Full engineering support is available via email or by clicking on the Sales/Support LiveChat button below.
MT - Melt Pressure Transmitters - Standard Fill (download Brochure)
MPI/Dynisco Cross Compatibility List
MPI/Gefran Cross Compatibility List
Features of Standard Mercury Fill Melt Pressure Transmitters
- Also fully compatible with Dynisco, Gefran, GP50, and Gentran
- Max. operating temperature: - 400°C (750°F)
- Outputs: 4-20mA, 0-10VDC (optional: 0-5, 1-11, 0.5-9.5VDC etc.)
- Ranges from 0-300psi to 0-30,000psi
- Fluid filled system for temperature stability
- Internal 80% shunt calibration
- Standard 1/2-20 UNF thread c/w Inconel diaphragm for high wear & corrosion resistance
- Optional Hastelloy® C-276 diaphragm & threads
- Optional coatings: titanium nitride (TiN), titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN)
- Optional threads: M18x1.5, M14x1.5, M10x1, etc.
- Optional IP65 (waterproof)
- Engineering tech support available by phone or email
- Large inventory of same day shipping items
- Quick delivery on custom products
MPI also carries a complete line of melt pressure accessories, including melt pressure cables, melt pressure connectors, hole plugs, hole drill kits, and hole clean kits. Contact MPI or call (800) 817-3486 to learn more.